Terms and Conditions
1. Follow Directions: It is my responsibility to read the flower care instructions provided, and follow directions.
2. DELIVERY/SHIPMENTS: I am responsible for accepting my delivery. FedEx may or may not leave it at the door, it's up to the discretion of the driver. Flower Explosion is not responsible for stolen boxes or damaged product due to being left on the porch during inclement weather. Flower Explosion is not responsible for FedEx or shipping delays, as we cannot control the weather or mechanical delays that impact shipping carriers.
3. Loss Rule: I understand every bloom may not be perfect and a loss of 5-10% or less is normal.
4. Substitutions: I understand Flower Explosion reserves the right to make changes and substitutions. All substitutions and changes are only done as a last resort, and only when the reasons for doing so are reasonable and genuine. For example, if a certain bloom is unavailable or the flowers are below par and not in a condition to grace a wedding function, they are changed from Flower Explosion's side. Any substitutes will be on par with your original order. Meaning we will not sub out alstroemeria for garden roses. The cost will be proportionate.
5. Claims: I understand I am to contact Flower Explosion IMMEDIATELY or within 24 hours of delivery or pickup if there are any issues with my order like damaged flowers, major color discrepancies, or missing bunches. We cannot issue refunds for slight color variations. Photos must be taken and sent within 24 hours of delivery of all claimed flowers, the box(es) they arrived in, and the all labels on the box.
6. Cancellations: All cancellations must be emailed within 15 days of delivery. You will be refunded the amount you paid minus a 20% processing fee.
7. Refusal of Service: The Services are offered subject to our acceptance of your order or requests. We reserve the right to refuse service to any order, person or entity, without the obligation to assign reason for doing so
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding. We look forward to serving you!